Exo Terra Natural Waterfall Large РТ-2907 29 x 29 x 30 cm
Exo Terra Waterfall can be installed anywhere in the terrarium. Water circulation is provided by the Exo Terra Repti Flo pump (included). The waterfall consists of several parts to facilitate cleaning. For safety reasons, the walls of the collection tank are rough in order to allow reptiles and amphibians to climb out easily, thus avoiding any danger of drowning. As an additional safety measure, for smaller chameleons and frogs, small stones or gravel may be added to the collection tank. Organic waste should be removed from the collection tank at regular intervals to keep the water clean. Tap water should be treated with Aquatize to remove chlorine and heavy metals. Adding Biotize will help to keep the water cleaner longer, as well as promoting necessary beneficial bacteria and reducing odors associated with decaying waste.
- Pump included
- Fully enclosed water tank and pump
- Made from hard, non-porous and non-toxic resin; prevents the development of harmful bacteria
- Special optional add-on feature: Exo Terra Terrarium Fogger
- UCL and CE approved pump included
- Natural waterfall; integrates easily in any type of terrarium
- Increases humidity level; ideal for chameleons, water agamas, anoles, frogs, etc.
- Stimulates natural drinking behaviour in lizards (ex. chameleons)