Eheim Torfpellets 2511051 1L
Chemically acting filter peat lowers the pH-value and reduces the water hardness.
EHEIM TORFpellets consist of specially treated, acidic peat. It is rich in valuable substances such as humic acids and trace elements (therefore do not wash it). Peat pellets lower (acidify) the pH-value of the water and so reduce the water hardness. The pellets should, however, only be used if the pH-value necessary for the particular type of fish is exceeded. Peat filtration is particularly suitable for tropical clear to black water.
- Place an order for €35.79 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
- Bio-filter medium from natural volcanic rock
- Highly porous structure
- Very good conditions for colonisation of bacteria cultures
- Reusable (rinse carefully to clean)
- Suitable for fresh and marine water