Eheim Phosphate Out 390gr
Chemically acting phosphate remover inhibiting the growth of algae
EHEIM phosphateout is a special iron compound for chemical filtration. The iron binds the phosphate, removing it from the water circulation and thus reducing in stages the phosphate levels in the aquarium. In this way algae growth in the aquarium is inhibited.
If the phosphate levels and consequently the growth of algae starts to increase, this means that the filter medium is depleted and must be replaced.
EHEIM phosphateout is available for external filters in granulate form and for internal filters as a foam filter cartridge. It is free from harmful substances and suitable for fresh and marine water.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
- Phosphate remover inhibits growth of algae
- Iron compound, free from harmful substances
- Suitable for fresh and marine water
- Use once (replace when the phosphate levels start to increase)
- For external filters available in granulate form, for internal filters as a foam filter cartridge